filters
State:
City:
Product:

Tunecore - Question not andwered on website

Im looking into signing up for Tuncore Pro in hopes of sync liscencing opportunities and I wanted to know if i found my own liscensing opportunites for tv or film whats protocal for that being to my understanding once sign up tunecore supposedly doesnt allow third party sync liscensing?

Tunecore - Upload issues

I already uploaded by 17 song album named "The Spirit of Light" but it was rehected because of the way the files were named. I tried to replace files with the correct name. It worked for a bit but started giving an upload error kessage anytime i tried to replace a song. I decided that the best thing to to was to delete a track and start again. Now that i've deleted, i'm unable to upload that track again. So now, it's shoeikg 16 tracks instead of 17. I'd love to know whst i can do urgently please. Thank you so much.
2.5
Show

Tunecore - I can’t figure out how to upload another artist as a featured artist instead of a main artist.

Called after business hours. I am just needing to enter an artist on this single as a feautured artist not a main artist. However online it says if you are trying to enter a featured artist to enter in the “featured artist” field below. Unfortunately there is no such field popping up on my screen other than main artist.

Tunecore - Sample rate

I uploaded my song on Tunecore its due to be release on Jan. 25, 2019. After i finished uploading the song I noticed it said the song have to be a certain sample rate. So two questions. 1. By it not being that certain sample rate, will it effect anything? 2. If so, Can i upload the correct sample rate?
5.0

Tunecore - Sample rate

I upload my song its due to be released on Jan. 25, 2019. Then after i finished uploading the song i seen it say the song have to be a certain sample rate. So two questions. 1. By the song not having the correct sample, will anything be effected? 2. If so, Can i upload the correct sample?
Show

Tunecore - They taking money out of my account without my permission

They $7.99 out of my account twice
Show

Tunecore - Release my music!

I submitted my single on the tenth just wanted to know what the hold up was.
Show

Tunecore - They won't release my music even though i resolved all their issues with my release

I uploaded my song on Jan 6th and they still won't release my song.... And you can't call them. I've e-mailed them numerous times....... If you want to use their service, be prepared to be put at the end of the other peoples line.... welcome to 2019 where you can never reach anyone.......... while my children starve......
2.6
I liked
  • Flat fee pricing
I didn't like
  • Fact that it they have still not released my song

Tunecore - Access to a account

Need access to and account that was created it’s my material Old player in the band that created it is no longer in the band and he claims he lost the password And he lost the password to his email so he can’t reset password . I would love to speak to someone / I am David Pastorius a full time bass player . Would love to talk to someone My number is 3212090230 Firstpillarstudios@gmail.com

Contact Tunecore

United States
Phone:
(646) 651-1060

Tunecore - Need to reupload a track on our account

My album says explicit I need it changed.