Product: Tunecore Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 31 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:

Tunecore - Question not andwered on website

Im looking into signing up for Tuncore Pro in hopes of sync liscencing opportunities and I wanted to know if i found my own liscensing opportunites for tv or film whats protocal for that being to my understanding once sign up tunecore supposedly doesnt allow third party sync liscensing?
Show

Tunecore - They won't release my music even though i resolved all their issues with my release

I uploaded my song on Jan 6th and they still won't release my song.... And you can't call them. I've e-mailed them numerous times....... If you want to use their service, be prepared to be put at the end of the other peoples line.... welcome to 2019 where you can never reach anyone.......... while my children starve......
2.6
Equipment Quality
Layout of Store
I liked
  • Flat fee pricing
I didn't like
  • Fact that it they have still not released my song
Show

Tunecore - It's very bad is the worst customer service ever

They never answer the phone it's so complicated it's the worst customer service ever they don't have no really nobody who answer the phone so can help us to our issues or anything like that

Tunecore - My song has been rejected

Tunecore - My song has been rejected
It happened today basically my song has been rejected and it says that I have to pay a fee of $300 and this does not make sense to me this is all legit material this is not copyrighted I’m very upset right now at the moment if you would please contact me at 910-260-1898
4.1
Equipment Quality
Layout of Store
Show

Tunecore - Release my music!

Release my music please it been weeks

Tunecore - OMG - impossible to contact

This is a mission impossible to get in contact with them - you have to wait a day before they reply to your email and then another sday for them to reply to your reply and so on and so on and so on..... therefore it is frustrating to say the least
1.5

Tunecore - Tax form

Received an email stating I can’t take money out my iTunes until I fill out the tax form which is 8233 but for a week and half it’s been saying coming soon. I would like a call back for more assistance.

Tunecore - Song under the wrong artist

I don’t like this. I have a problem & I want to talk to a live person. I’ve been a TuneCore customer for at least 5yrs now & I am about to take my business elsewhere if I can’t explain my situation to a live person. That terrible customer service!!!
Show

Tunecore - I've had my song I pray on y'all's website for a while and I still have not received any of the rest of my links the one I'm worried about is Spotify

I tried to contact you on the phone was busy multiple times my phone number is 575-390-0818 please contact me back
Reply to reviews
People- RUN, don't walk away from Tunecore. And please don't sign with them in the first place, as in EVER! They ripped me off about 6 years ago, and it took 5 months to get the money they owed me. I'm an artist, publisher, etc. A kind of well known name. And first...